Mystery shopper program
Our approach involves identifying the important moments of truth in the eyes of your clients, thus allowing you to transform your everyday activities into tangible actions that drive customer satisfaction, loyalty, and profitability. Our measurement programs and innovative solutions directly contribute to increasing your sales and reducing your costs.
Lanla clearly sets itself apart from its competitors by optimizing the quality of its evaluation results. In fact, Lanla has developed a unique, scientifically sound, methodology that allows for the measurement of customers’ expectations and perceptions. Every evaluation is completed by clients of yours, who will complete real purchases from your company. Furthermore, many companies already on the Lanla program are generating increased revenue above and beyond the actual costs of the program. The use of this method is unique to Lanla and represents a revolution in the industry of “mystery shopper” type marketing research. That is why Lanla has over 150,000 mystery shoppers of various socio-demographic profiles, deployed mainly across Quebec, Ontario, and New Brunswick; but also across all of Canada.
What we will do
- Evaluation at the branch, by telephone, or on your website
- Measure your standards and norms
- Measure the uniformity of the delivery of your services
- Evaluation of the sales force or the suggestive selling techniques
- Measure the quality of services and products, the personnel’s attitude, cleanliness, professionalism, etc.
- Evaluation of the wait time
- Evaluation of the quality/price ratio
- Offer you access to your own customized online database for your scorecards, results, and statistics; updated at each evaluation period
- Perform analyses and make recommendations according to your needs
- Advise on best practices in customer service management
Will allow you to
- Understand the perceptions and expectations of your clients
- Define the moments of truth in order to maximize your customer service efforts
- Improve your operations in order to increase your profitability
- Understand why you are gaining or losing clients
- Ensure the uniformity and constancy of the delivery of your services
- Contribute to improving your training processes
- Reinforce expected employee behavior by means of reward programs
- Understand purchasing behavior of a new customer or of a regular customer
- Make the best decisions regarding customer service