Lanla’s great ability to adapt so as to cover a vast territory in short order is remarkable. Their network of trainers is professional, flexible, and competent. An affordable, easy, and winning solution!»
With its team of training experts and its network of trainers, Lanla is particularly well-equipped to offer its clients, and their employees, trainings and awareness sessions developed specifically for service companies and retailers across the entire Quebec territory.
Lanla uses a dynamic training approach which adapts to your needs in concrete terms
We offer you:
- A wide range of tools for promoting awareness, for customized trainings, for coaching, and for holding conferences
- The development of training agendas directly pertaining to the findings that emerged from your mystery shopper program
- A game-based and experiential approach (training through use of games), concrete and easily accessible
- Modular sessions to accommodate your employees’ schedules
- An expertise based on our training team’s national and international experience totalling over 30 years
- A solid network of regional trainers
- The ability to convey knowledge and self-management skills that suit the context of the organization
- The ability to address small or large groups (from 3 to 200 people)
- The ability to reach all levels of the organization, whether sales teams, technical support, management, or the senior management team
The findings and recommendations that emerge from the mystery shopper programs naturally lead companies to want to optimize their customer service performance. Trainings are an effective means to ensure lasting improvement.