Position title: Account Manager
Status: Permanent, full-time
Lanla, Experts in Customer Experience
Founded in 2002, Lanla is a marketing research firm specializing in measuring and managing the customer experience. Our team of experts and avant-garde methods have become vital to Quebec companies and executives seeking to reposition their customer experience. Whether to revise a company’s strategy, update service standards, develop a business culture centred on the customer experience, or to determine, understand and meet customer needs and expectations, measure the behaviour of customers in their natural environment (in a store for instance), or measure the economic impact of decisions, Lanla’s team of specialists is unmatched.
At Lanla, our goal is simple: increase your company’s performance and profitability. Our method: achieve a better understanding of your customers. Our tools and methodological approaches are vastly superior to the studies and surveys offered by our competitors. In fact, we draw all information relevant to your customers directly from the heart of your operations. Our tools are powerful and our recommendations are immediately profitable.
To support our continued growth, we would like to welcome an Account Manager to our team.
Reporting directly to the Executive Vice President and General Manager, the Account Manager plays a key role in marketing Lanla’s service offerings. The Account Manager will be responsible for identifying business opportunities with current clients, soliciting new clients and retaining them. Specifically, the Account Manager will have to:
- Plan meetings with prospects and present our services;
- Manage a portfolio of medium to large-sized clients and follow up in order to offer new business opportunities;
- Analyze and identify client needs; prepare and submit proposals, close sales;
- Maintain a trust relationship with clients in order to establish a long-term business connection;
- Prepare the updates, sales forecasts, customer data and communication history files (CRM);
- Participate in presentations to clients on the results of the assessment program and develop strategies with clients to meet their objectives in order to optimize their performance;
- Represent the company at conferences and trade shows, fairs, etc;
- Work on the design, planning and execution of communication and marketing activities in order to position the company and increase its market share;
- Be a proactive player in all aspects of business development, with the objective of continuous improvement of Lanla’s service offering;
- Contribute to decision making regarding growth strategies, providing feedback on competition and various market opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or any other combination of academic education and experience will be considered;
- Minimum 5 years experience in business development;
- Knowledge of customer experience and marketing research is an asset;
- Focus on goal achievement;
- Excellent ability to develop business relationships;
- Skilled negotiator;
- Ability to analyze, synthesize and solve problems;
- Excellent communicator;
- Organizational skills and priority management;
- Fluency in French and English;
- Proficiency with MS Office suite.
The Lanla benefits
This job opportunity offers a challenging career in an innovative work environment, a competitive salary, a range of benefits, including group insurance and a voluntary retirement savings plan (VRSOs), which is provided by the employer.
Lanla fosters continuing education and offers excellent opportunities for professional development and promotion.
Lanla is an equal opportunity employer.See other available positions