Position title:Customer service agent
Status: Contract, part-time
Lanla, Experts in Customer Experience
Founded in 2002, Lanla is a marketing research firm specializing in measuring and managing the customer experience. Our team of experts and avant-garde methods have become vital to Quebec companies and executives seeking to reposition their customer experience. Whether to revise a company’s strategy, update service standards, develop a business culture centred on the customer experience, or to determine, understand and meet customer needs and expectations, measure the behaviour of customers in their natural environment (in a store for instance), or measure the economic impact of decisions, Lanla’s team of specialists is unmatched.
At Lanla, our goal is simple: increase your company’s performance and profitability. Our method: achieve a better understanding of your customers. Our tools and methodological approaches are vastly superior to the studies and surveys offered by our competitors. In fact, we draw all information relevant to your customers directly from the heart of your operations. Our tools are powerful and our recommendations are immediately profitable.
To support our continued growth, we would like to welcome a customer relations officer to our team.
Reporting directly to the customer relations team leader , the customer service agent contacts Lanla’s mystery shoppers to propose evaluations of various restaurants, stores or services and must assist personal shoppers on the company’s interactive platform. The officer acts as first line of contact between mystery shoppers and the company and must have outstanding customer service skills. Amongst others duties, the officer must:
- Contact Lanla’s mystery shoppers by phone to assign them missions;
- Guide and train mystery shoppers on the proper functioning of Lanla’s platform;
- Modify and create Excel files to enable the proper flow of assignments;
- Master the evaluation parameters of Lanla’s various evaluations;
- Perform follow-up by phone or in writing with mystery shoppers;
- Act as facilitator between mystery shoppers and Lanla’s departments;
- Carry out other customer service related tasks as needed.
- High school diploma;
- Bilingual (French and English);
- Good phone communication skills;
- Professional approach;
- Enthusiastic and dynamic;
- Committed to customer service excellence;
- Excellent ability to work in a team;
- Basic computer skills;
- Good knowledge of Excel.
The Lanla benefits
Lanla fosters continuing education and offers excellent opportunities for professional development and promotion.
Lanla is an equal opportunity employer.See other available positions