Position title: Junior Analyst, Marketing Research
Lanla, Experts in Customer Experience
Founded in 2002, Lanla is a marketing research firm specializing in measuring and managing the customer experience. Our team of experts and avant-garde methods have become vital to Quebec companies and executives seeking to reposition their customer experience. Whether to revise a company’s strategy, update service standards, develop a business culture centred on the customer experience, or to determine, understand and meet customer needs and expectations, measure the behaviour of customers in their natural environment (in a store for instance), or measure the economic impact of decisions, Lanla’s team of specialists is unmatched.
At Lanla, our goal is simple: increase your company’s performance and profitability. Our method: achieve a better understanding of your customers. Our tools and methodological approaches are vastly superior to the studies and surveys offered by our competitors. In fact, we draw all information relevant to your customers directly from the heart of your operations. Our tools are powerful and our recommendations are immediately profitable.
To support our continued growth, we would like to welcome a junior marketing analyst to our team.
Reporting directly to the research director, the junior marketing research analyst ensures the production of quality marketing information to help Lanla’s “corporate” clients with their decision-making. Amongst others, the junior analyst must:
- Participate in the design of measuring tools (questionnaires);
- Program questionnaires within Lanla’s various platforms;
- Ensure the mass mailing of surveys;
- Cross-validate databases to ensure optimal quality;
- Prepare the databases for the purpose of statistical analyses;
- Carry out the analysis of quantitative and qualitative data;
- Participate in the interpretation of analyses;
- Produce tables and graphs;
- Draft various documents and analyses reports;
- Research secondary data (literature).
- Hold a Bachelor’s or M.Sc.;
- Hold a minimum of 2-years relevant experience;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Autonomous, rigorous and precise;
- Good writing skills;
- Excellent knowledge of the following software: Excel, PowerPoint, Word and SPSS and/or Statistica;
- Ability to successfully complete several major projects simultaneously;
- Enjoy working in a dynamic and constantly growing environment;
- Excellent oral and written French;
- Bilingual (asset).
The Lanla benefits
This job opportunity offers a challenging career in an innovative work environment, a competitive salary, a range of benefits, including group insurance and a voluntary retirement savings plan (VRSOs), which is provided by the employer.
Lanla fosters continuing education and offers excellent opportunities for professional development and promotion.
Lanla is an equal opportunity employer.See other available positions