Position title:Project Coordinator
Lanla, Experts in Customer Experience
Do you want to work in an environment that is dynamic and constantly evolving? Lanla is a growing organization in the market-research sector, which specializes in client management and client-satisfaction measurement.
To support our growth, we are looking for a Project Coordinator to add to our evolving team. The Project Coordinator will assist with day-to-day operations and will work to ensure the quality of evaluations completed by our teams of mystery shoppers.
The Project Coordinator will:
- Follow up with mystery shoppers when further information or clarification is required from their evaluations;
- Validate information in evaluations tables/matrices and verify their quality;
- Program corporate elements into the Lanla IT platform(s), including quality-control assurance and testing;
- Manage and perform necessary follow-up for administrative documents (invoices, purchase orders);
- Support Project Managers at an operational level and in the production of administrative documents using MS Excel and MS Word;
- Assist in meeting different deadlines for various projects;
- Manage calls and emails from mystery shoppers;
- Solicit mystery shoppers and encourage them to take on assignments that are not obvious fits;
- Manage the evaluation team on special projects;
- General customer service.
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- Bilingual (French and English);
- Working knowledge of MS Excel and MS Word;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Good capacity to manage several projects and tasks simultaneously;
- Excellent team-work skills;
- Ability to work autonomously;
- Strong work ethic;
- Client-services and client-satisfaction oriented;
- Desire and ability to work in dynamic and constantly evolving atmosphere.
The Lanla benefits
This is an exciting career opportunity to work in an innovative environment with a competitive salary, benefits and advancement opportunities.
Lanla encourages constant training and skill-acquisition and offers excellent opportunities for advancement and promotion.
See other available positions