Position title: Project Manager/Analyst, Business Intelligence
Status: Permanent, full-time
Lanla, Experts in Customer Experience
Founded in 2002, Lanla is a marketing research firm specializing in measuring and managing the customer experience. Our team of experts and avant-garde methods have become vital to Quebec companies and executives seeking to reposition their customer experience. Whether to revise a company’s strategy, update service standards, develop a business culture centred on the customer experience, or to determine, understand and meet customer needs and expectations, measure the behaviour of customers in their natural environment (in a store for instance), or measure the economic impact of decisions, Lanla’s team of specialists is unmatched.
At Lanla, our goal is simple: increase your company’s performance and profitability. Our method: achieve a better understanding of your customers. Our tools and methodological approaches are vastly superior to the studies and surveys offered by our competitors. In fact, we draw all information relevant to your customers directly from the heart of your operations. Our tools are powerful and our recommendations are immediately profitable.
To support our continued growth, we would like to welcome a business intelligence project manager to our team.
Reporting directly to the director of research, the incumbent is responsible for the management of projects on our Web survey platform, which enables the constant measurement of consumers’ levels of satisfaction (online purchase satisfaction surveys using an automated management system for complaints and detractors).
- Understand the specific needs of corporate clients to customize their interfaces with our Web platform;
- Evaluate and determine the needs of corporate clients and convey the information to our IT supplier;
- Approve the modifications made by the supplier, by ensuring that the latter meet the corporate clients’ satisfaction;
- Organize the implementation of the infrastructure: software, data, development on our Web platform;
- Create dashboards, based on performance indicators and measure actions;
- Manage Lanla’s various projects with the Web survey platform and determine timelines;
- Analyze and interpret the data collected with the Web tool (both quantitative and qualitative);
- Develop and produce reports for corporate clients;
- Closely monitor technological developments in order to maximize the efficiency of our Web platform.
- Bachelor of Business Administration or Information Technology (relevant field and/or equivalent).
- A minimum of 2-years experience in marketing, preferably in a Web environment;.
- Good knowledge of quantitative and/or qualitative statistical analysis;.
- Familiarity with information technology;.
- Ability to successfully complete several projects simultaneously;.
- Excellent oral and written skills;.
- Capacity for analysis and synthesis;.
- Attention to detail;.
- Excellent knowledge of the following software: Excel, Power Point and Word. SPSS and/or Atlas TI an asset;.
The Lanla benefits
This job opportunity offers a challenging career in an innovative work environment, a competitive salary, a range of benefits, including group insurance and a voluntary retirement savings plan (VRSOs), which is provided by the employer.
Lanla fosters continuing education and offers excellent opportunities for professional development and promotion.
Lanla is an equal opportunity employer.See other available positions