Position title:Digital project manager
Status: Permanent, full-time
Lanla, Experts in Customer Experience
Founded in 2002, Lanla is a marketing research firm specializing in measuring and managing the customer experience. Our team of experts and avant-garde methods have become vital to Quebec companies and executives seeking to reposition their customer experience. Whether to revise a company’s strategy, update service standards, develop a business culture centred on the customer experience, or to determine, understand and meet customer needs and expectations, measure the behaviour of customers in their natural environment (in a store for instance), or measure the economic impact of decisions, Lanla’s team of specialists is unmatched.
Lanla is about to launch a new product that will revolutionize customer experience management. Wizper, a mobile app driven by an AI technology developed by Lanla, is the only one of its kind in North America.
To support our continued growth, we would like to add a digital project manager to the development team.
Reporting to the CTO, the digital project manager is in charge of coordinating with suppliers during the development of the app. They are tasked with ensuring that all app development projects run smoothly by serving as the liaison between suppliers and the product owner.
The responsibilities of the project manager/IT coordinator include the following:
- Act as the main contact person for external suppliers regarding requirements for developing the app.
- Develop profitability analyses to prioritize projects.
- Communicate with suppliers to track project progress.
- Update the product owner on project progress.
- Ensure optimal planning and execution of project integration by all teams.
- Help control digital project–related costs.
- Plan and organize your work to ensure projects meet the standards of Wizper’s management team and the strategies defined at the beginning of each project.
- Establish and maintain a privileged relationship with each supplier to ensure optimal work quality.
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT‑related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of three years of experience as a project manager
- Knowledge of programming
- Expertise in Atlassian JIRA software
- Familiarity with the mobile app creation and management process
- Sense of responsibility for the quality of finished work (thoroughness)
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to learn and adapt
- Ability to prioritize tasks and achieve objectives in the dynamic, stimulating, and ever-changing environment of a growing SME
- Fluency in spoken and written French and English (required)
- Strong writing skills
- Excellent team spirit
- Autonomy, creativity, and initiative
The Lanla benefits
This job opportunity offers a challenging career in an innovative work environment, a competitive salary, a range of benefits, including group insurance and a voluntary retirement savings plan (VRSOs), which is provided by the employer.
Lanla fosters continuing education and offers excellent opportunities for professional development and promotion.
Lanla is an equal opportunity employer.See other available positions