Position title: Project Manager
Status: Permanent, full-time
Lanla, Experts in Customer Experience
Founded in 2002, Lanla is a marketing research firm specializing in measuring and managing the customer experience. Our team of experts and avant-garde methods have become vital to Quebec companies and executives seeking to reposition their customer experience. Whether to revise a company’s strategy, update service standards, develop a business culture centred on the customer experience, or to determine, understand and meet customer needs and expectations, measure the behaviour of customers in their natural environment (in a store for instance), or measure the economic impact of decisions, Lanla’s team of specialists is unmatched.
At Lanla, our goal is simple: increase your company’s performance and profitability. Our method: achieve a better understanding of your customers. Our tools and methodological approaches are vastly superior to the studies and surveys offered by our competitors. In fact, we draw all information relevant to your customers directly from the heart of your operations. Our tools are powerful and our recommendations are immediately profitable.
To support our continued growth, we would like to welcome a marketing research project manager to our team.
Reporting directly to the Director of Operations, the project manager is responsible for several of Lanla’s corporate clients. His/her mandate is to ensure the smooth functioning of the data collection process by coordinating the work of the various research participants, the analysts’ instructions, the companies’ specific requests and the management of the computer platform. He/she manages the quality control process and ensures the production of relevant marketing information to help with decision-making.
- Demonstrate a strong sense of customer service, both with internal clients and Lanla’s external clients;
- Effectively manage several projects simultaneously;
- Ability to multitask;
- Show an excellent tolerance to work flow fluctuations in order to remain calm and provide an efficient performance;
- Plan and organize your work in order to ensure that on the one hand research projects meet Lanla’s management team’s standards and on the other hand, the strategies defined at the start of each of the research projects (e.g. deadlines);
- Monitor your projects (optimization of processes and profitability);
- Support and coordinate in a proper manner with the other members of the team;
- Manage and develop tools to ensure effective quality control;
- Train and coach the external stakeholders involved in data quality control;
- Establish and maintain a close relationship with each of your corporate clients in order to meet their needs properly and ensure the long-terms viability of Lanla’s contracts.
- Bachelor of Administration or any other combination of experience and training;
- A minimum of 3-years experience;
- Professionalism and interpersonal skills;
- Sense of responsibility with the quality of work being carried out;
- Ability to successfully complete several projects simultaneously;
- Very good management of priorities;
- Good writing skills;
- Excellent team spirit;
- Autonomy, creativity and initiative;
- Enjoy working in a dynamic and constantly growing environment;
- Computer skills: Word, Excel, Outlook.
The Lanla benefits
This job opportunity offers a challenging career in an innovative work environment, a competitive salary, a range of benefits, including group insurance and a voluntary retirement savings plan (VRSOs), which is provided by the employer.
Lanla fosters continuing education and offers excellent opportunities for professional development and promotion.
Lanla is an equal opportunity employer.See other available positions