Position title: Quality Control Agent
Status: Self-employed worker, part-time
Lanla, Experts in Customer Experience
Founded in 2002, Lanla is a marketing research firm specializing in measuring and managing the customer experience. Our team of experts and avant-garde methods have become vital to Quebec companies and executives seeking to reposition their customer experience. Whether to revise a company’s strategy, update service standards, develop a business culture centred on the customer experience, or to determine, understand and meet customer needs and expectations, measure the behaviour of customers in their natural environment (in a store for instance), or measure the economic impact of decisions, Lanla’s team of specialists is unmatched.
At Lanla, our goal is simple: increase your company’s performance and profitability. Our method: achieve a better understanding of your customers. Our tools and methodological approaches are vastly superior to the studies and surveys offered by our competitors. In fact, we draw all information relevant to your customers directly from the heart of your operations. Our tools are powerful and our recommendations are immediately profitable.
To support our continued growth, we would like to welcome a quality control agent to our team.
Reporting directly to the operations coordinator and in collaboration with the operations team, the quality control agent verifies and validates mystery shoppers evaluations by ensuring the latter’s quality. He ensures the comments consistency and validity of all the provided information according to the parameters defined by Lanla.
- Verify and validate mystery shopper evaluations by ensuring the latter’s quality;
- Ensure the consistency in comments and the validity of the information provided;
- Master the assessment parameters of Lanla’s various evaluations;
- Occasionally participate in trainings in our offices in Montreal.
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- Mastery of written French (mandatory) and English (asset);
- Good management of priorities;
- High standard of quality;
- Excellent judgement;
- Good concentration skills;
- Rapidity and autonomy;
- Good sense of observation;
- Reliability and discretion;
- Ease in adapting and using various computer environments such as our independent system, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or FireFox.
The Lanla benefits
This job opportunity offers a challenging career in an innovative work environment, a competitive salary, a range of benefits, including group insurance and a voluntary retirement savings plan (VRSOs), which is provided by the employer.
Lanla fosters continuing education and offers excellent opportunities for professional development and promotion.
Lanla is an equal opportunity employer.See other available positions