Position title: Software Analyst - Machine Learning Expert
Status: Permanent, full-time
Lanla, Experts in Customer Experience
You are machine learning savvy? All these hours wasted in traffic, you have given enough? If you’re nodding your head yes, you could be just the person we need.
You are a team player and you eat challenges for breakfast? We definitely want to hear from you!
Who we are
Lanla is a marketing research firm that specializes in the customer experience. Our team of experts and avant-garde methods have become a must to Quebec companies and executives seeking to reposition their customer experience.
Since opening its doors over 15 years ago, Lanla has become known for its superior service and its talented team—now more than 60 strong—of passionate young individuals.
If we’ve still got your attention, here are some more details for you to chew on:
- We are based in a stimulating environment in Mont-Saint-Hilaire on the South Shore (Montreal).
- We offer a competitive salary and are committed to work-family balance.
- We use Agile Scrum methodology.
- We don’t believe in tradition for the sake of tradition! We’re constantly looking to improve our tools and methods to ensure a high-performance app.
- Our multidisciplinary team is looking for someone to bring unique ideas and opinions to the mix.
- We even have a Lotto Max group!
Of course, we can’t let you go without giving you a more serious overview of the responsibilities and challenges of the position:
- Experiment with real data to validate, evaluate and improve algorithms.
- Ensure the production of ML algorithms in the product features.
- Configure and manage “continuous integration” for ML tools features and versions.
- Coordinate development with the rest of the team.
- Design, train and deploy neural networks for complex referral functions.
- Understand machine learning needs and help translate them for implementation.
- Design and develop new features.
- Stay up-to-date with recent AI research findings and implement / improve winning DDN algorithms.
- Master’s degree in an appropriate field of specialization or undergraduate university degree in a relevant field of specialization and a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience.
- Research experience in machine learning mandatory.
If you want to chalk up some brownie points, here are some strong assets:
- SQL knowledge
- Python knowledge
Now that you know what we’re all about, the only thing left is for you to send us your resume and we could call you very soon!
The Lanla benefits
This job opportunity offers a challenging career in an innovative work environment, a competitive salary, a range of benefits, including group insurance and a voluntary retirement savings plan (VRSOs), which is provided by the employer.
Lanla fosters continuing education and offers excellent opportunities for professional development and promotion.
Lanla is an equal opportunity employer.See other available positions