Position title: Web/Mobile Developer
Status: Permanent, full-time
Lanla, Experts in Customer Experience
Got a knack for web/mobile development? Tired of wasting time in traffic? If you’re nodding your head yes, you could be just the person we need.
Should you also happen to know your way around React, React Native, TypeScript, or Python, chalk those up as brownie points—we definitely want to hear from you!
Who we are
Lanla is a marketing research firm that specializes in the customer experience. Our team of experts and avant-garde methods have become a must to Quebec companies and executives seeking to reposition their customer experience.
Since opening its doors over 15 years ago, Lanla has become known for its superior service and its talented team—now more than 60 strong—of passionate young individuals.
If we’ve still got your attention, here are some more details for you to chew on:
- We’re based in Mont-Saint-Hilaire.
- Our app is built on AWS cloud infrastructure and serverless architecture with AI modules (we kid you not!).
- We use Agile Scrum methodology.
- We don’t believe in tradition for the sake of tradition! We’re constantly looking to improve our tools to ensure high-performance development.
- Our multidisciplinary team is looking for someone to bring unique ideas and opinions to the mix.
- We even have a Lotto Max group!
Of course, we can’t let you go without giving you a more serious overview of the position and the experience we’re looking for.
- Design and develop new features
- Resolve defects and improve code
- Write and maintain unit and functional tests
- Help with quality assurance and deployment of the app
- Assist the support team
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the team and the company’s products
- Demonstrate flexibility and composure in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Proficiency with HTML5 and CSS3, including mobile
- Experience with automated unit and functional testing
- Fluency in spoken and written English and French
- Knowledge of Python, a strong asset
Now that you know what we’re all about, the only thing left is for you to send us your resume.
If we swipe right on your profile, you can expect a call from us right away!
The Lanla benefits
This job opportunity offers a challenging career in an innovative work environment, a competitive salary, a range of benefits, including group insurance and a voluntary retirement savings plan (VRSOs), which is provided by the employer.
Lanla fosters continuing education and offers excellent opportunities for professional development and promotion.
Lanla is an equal opportunity employer.See other available positions