Put the customer at the heart of your concerns
Studies show that winning a new customer is nearly 10 times more expensive than building loyalty with one. That is why, when a business succeeds in gaining customers’ trust, it must do the utmost to maintain that precious bond with them. Especially with the rise of social networks; customer experience is the crux of absolute warfare so to speak.
And this is where we intervene!
Be well supported, from the thought process to the action plan!
For over 15 years, Lanla has been specializing in the measurement and management of the customer experience. Our team of experts and our innovative methodologies have become essential for leaders who wish to improve upon their customer experience and thus increase their business’ profitability. More than a simple research firm, Lanla positions itself as a true partner of your company that supports your business intelligence with a training offer and strategic recommendations.
Our multidisciplinary team brings together experienced and dynamic professionals, specialists in complementary fields of expertise ranging from marketing to training, to industrial psychology and psychometrics. Relying on rigorous data collection, they can accompany you, offer customized trainings to your employees and managers, as well as guide you in making business decisions.
Develop a true customer-centric business culture
Lanla’s team is fully equipped to offer you unparalleled consulting services. This expertise sets us apart from our competitors, as well as the continuous support you can count on every step of the way. In order to develop a true customer-centric business culture, our experienced advisors will accompany your managers and resources in the field. They will benefit from sound recommendations and an effective action plan based on priorities that suit your situation.
At what stage of the customer experience culture are you?
Regardless of the stage your business’ customer experience culture is at, we can assist you to:
- Know the best practices in customer experience management in your industry
- Identify the irritants experienced in your various customer journeys and prioritize the actions to be undertaken
- Identify the best measurement processes aimed at increasing your level of customer knowledge
- Define or revise your service standards in collaboration with key members of your organization
- Spread customer culture within your organization since customer experience is everyone’s business
- Define targeted loyalty or improvement actions related to customer satisfaction
- Use and interpret your data when making decisions and ensure the quality and consistency of the customer experience
- Develop your employees’ skills, the first ambassadors of your brand!
The Lanla Edge
- A multidisciplinary team of experts in customer experience
- Advice and recommendations throughout your customer experience measurement and management initiative
- Powerful measuring tools enabling you to act according to your customers’ feedback
Lanla's team, with its great expertise, flexibility and business support, is an involved partner who is committed to continuous improvement of the Desjardins customer experience.
Senior Director Member and Client Experience